If you are looking for advice on exactly what portable fire equipment you need, if your insurance company has requested a fire equipment survey, or you are unsure if the fire equipment in your premises is correct, sufficient or even correctly maintained, then our free (within the Perth Metro and surrounding areas) portable fire equipment building survey is required. As part of our survey we will establish your exact requirements based on the building size and fire hazards present. We will check any existing equipment on site to ensure that it has been maintained in accordance with AS1851:2012.
Our portable fire equipment surveys are carried out by our trained technicians in accordance with AS2444:2001.
Our surveys will provide you with the following:-
- Verification of existing fire equipment against location and fire hazard type (e.g. Fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, fire blankets, fire hydrants etc.)
- Identify new portable fire equipment required to comply with AS2444:2001
- Identify locations of new portable fire equipment.
- A quotation for new portable fire equipment required to comply with AS2444:2001
- Identify fire equipment that is out of service date including quotation to correct if required
- Identify fire equipment that is out of test date including quotation to correct if required. This may include fire alarm panels, exit lights etc.
- A quotation to establish ongoing scheduled maintenance, including testing, on all portable and fixed fire equipment in accordance with AS1851:2012
Please contact us
to make an appointment for your survey to be carried out.