We offer several ways of making payment, aiming to be as flexible as possible and giving you the choice of payment system that you want to use.
Selecting your Payment Method
Generally, all of our payment methods are selectable during checkout. Certain trade only payment methods, however, may not be shown unless you are a registered trade customer.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit Card - We accept payments via Visa and Mastercard. We use eWay, a secure online payment gateway, to process credit card transactions. Payment is made during checkout. Shipment of goods happens immediately.
- PayPal - We accept credit card & bank payments via PayPal but will only ship goods on payment clearance in the case of bank payments. Payment is made during checkout. Shipment of goods happens immediately.
- Cash - Payments can be made using cash when picking an order up from Fullworks Fire Safety - You wil need to notify us if you wish to do this.
- EFT/Direct Deposit - We accept EFT/Direct Deposit payments. Payment is made after checkout is complete. All payment details are included in your order confirmation email. Fullworks Fire Safety will not ship any orders until payment has cleared (normally 3-5 days).
- Bank / Personal Cheque - We accept cheques with the conditiont that Fullworks Fire Safety will not ship any goods until payment has cleared (normally 5 days after receiving cheque). In this instance our policy of cancelling unpaid orders will be extended beyond the normal 7 days.
In all cases of post checkout payments, payment details will be included in the order confirmation email.